If you’ve been wanting to give this real food thing a try, but feel confused by all the conflicting information out there or that real, healthy food is just too expensive and time-consuming, 4 Weeks to Wellness will be your crash course in real food! You will get all the tools you need to make real food work for real life. You know, the kind of life that gets messy, busy, crazy, and…well, you get the picture.
4 Weeks to Wellness
A Month of Real Food for a Lifetime of Health
- Comprehensive guide to shopping & label reading
- Food quality notes to help you choose the highest quality for your budget and lifestyle
- Kitchen makeover guide to help you prep for the challenge
- Tips on reducing sugar and refined foods
- Why balanced nutrition is important and how to create balanced meals
- Meal planning and meal prep tools to save you time and money
- Tips to make real food work for your personal health goals
- Post-challenge motivation and guidance
- My favorite real food brands and pantry staples
Paperback & Ebook Available Now!
The 4 Weeks to Wellness Cookbook
The 4 Weeks to Wellness Cookbook is the real food resource you’ve been looking for, with simple, real food recipes, grocery lists, done-for-you meal plans, and even an overview of the 4 Weeks to Wellness program. If you want to take the guesswork out of healthy eating, this book will show you step-by-step how to get more real, healthy foods into your family’s kitchen!
- Recipes for breakfast, soups, salads, dressings, dips, dinner, treats, and more!
- Three meal plans to fit your lifestyle
- Many recipes have freezing instructions so you can meal prep like a pro!
- Recipes with flavor variations so you can tailor them to your tastes
- In-depth overview of the 4 Weeks to Wellness program